popcorn.net

qwesaws 07:22 26 Aug 06

I must have downloaded a trial version of a program called Popcorn.net which apparently stops popups I don`t want it but on a regular basis it comes up with a screen reminding me that the trial period has expired and inviting me to pay I can`t stop this from appearing I`ve done a search and it does`nt seem to be on my system I`ve looked at msconfig startup and it`s not there has anyone any ideas It`s a real nuisance. thanks

STREETWORK 07:32 26 Aug 06

Try this

click here

skidzy 09:56 26 Aug 06

If you have deleted this program from add and remove and still have problems,try using a registry cleaner such as ccleaner click here regscrubxp click here

qwesaws 12:44 26 Aug 06

hi streetwise,
can`t seem to get into safe mode and have looked at add and remove and the only program relating to popcorn.net is popcorn licence and I can`t remove this all I ge is a message saying I am being directed to a web page do I want to continue? thanks anyway

€dstowe 12:52 26 Aug 06

No help to you at the moment, qwesaws but, one of the reasons I keep a regular full backup of my computer systems is so that I can revert the machine to an earlier time before any parasites/virus/other malware installed itself into the machine.

When you've sorted this out, you might want to consider making a backup, not only for this but all sorts of other safety reasons.

VoG II 12:55 26 Aug 06

I suggest that you run HJT click here and post your log on the MWR forum click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…