pop ups(sat481,wags, and jester2k)info for all

Hacky 07:57 08 Feb 04

Just like to say thanks to you guys who assisted me with my problem ,managed to cure it on an old computer owned not my me , went to the site it requested they tried to sell me a package , closed it down not heard from them since. the site was spw3.com (its safe).

keith-236785 11:38 08 Feb 04

you say the site is safe, i doubt it

i went to the site and was bombarded with 3 popups + 1 pop-under, SAFE sites dont use so many popups, all it did was eventually ask for my credit card details to purchase a pop-up stopper/internet security suite.

Nellie2 11:45 08 Feb 04

There are plenty of free and easy ways to rid your PC of spyware, trojans and other nasty stuff. As you have found Hacky, there are also plenty of people out here in the web who are willing and able to help too. I found that site intrusive and although it isn't on my list of restricted sites... or bad sites... I won't be going back. The only way I could get rid of the final hard sell was to close it down in task manager!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…