Pop-ups still

Sealer 19:57 31 Aug 04

Please click here
I am still getting the same popup after uninstalling I.Exp & Reinstalling. Please help if you can, Its doing my Popping ed in!

gudgulf 20:11 31 Aug 04

Have you tried Adaware and Spybot S&D as mentioned in VoG™'s link from your previous thread?

If not ,do

Also try dowloading Microworlds av toolkit click here

Scan your whole drive (all files } with it.

Cyclone 20:13 31 Aug 04

If you use XP, download and install SP2 and the pop ups will not.

Cyclone 20:15 31 Aug 04

Another thought, have you tried NoAdware? It found and got rid of a problem that I had which was not found by Ad-aware.

MartinC1951 20:17 31 Aug 04

Do you have the freebie software Spybot installed on your PC. If not, download it I think you might find it on downloads on PC Advisor. Run the search nad destroy once downloaded, you will probably find a lot of spyware. Deal with as shown in the tuttorial. it might cure your prolem. Let me know how you get on.

Sealer 20:25 31 Aug 04

Just dowloading Microworlds av toolkit. will be back soon

Sealer 21:19 31 Aug 04

Unfortunatly so is "Bonus coupon".
Just dowloaded & ran"Microworlds av toolkit" still not gone. Yes i have spybot installed, Guess i will try NoAdaware. Mmmm! Thanx all

MartinC1951 21:25 31 Aug 04

How up to date is your spybot - the latest has almost 18000 checks

Sealer 22:03 31 Aug 04

Tried NoAdaware, Still got my popup friend! MartinC1951, Just updated Spybot but only updated last week anyway.
Cyclone, Do I really need SP2?
Thanks all

Sealer 22:13 31 Aug 04

Ran Spybot. no change popups still there
Regards ..Suicidal

MartinC1951 22:34 31 Aug 04

click here - FREE Pop-Up Stopper listed under downloads on this website. Have used it previously and it works. For review see click here under top 10 freebies. Hope this will solve your problem and that you won't do anything rash if it doesn't.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…