Pop-ups ?

infoseeker#1 22:02 12 Sep 05

Have posted this once before today but unfortunately i still have the problem...The question is...How do i get in to enable Pop-ups to give me access to 2 specific URL's ? Hope life is sweet 4 u all out there...Regards...Infoseeker # 1

johnnyrocker 22:11 12 Sep 05

did you try my suggestion and if so what was the result? what type of stopper do you have can you not right click and enter properties set priorities?

johnny.

VoG II 22:14 12 Sep 05

Which pop-up stopper and which browser?

johnnyrocker 22:36 12 Sep 05

from mail
Jonny, yea, i tried your suggestion but it didn't do any thing. I don't know what stopper i may have or where to find it, I'm sure i've seen it while i have been probing around behind the curtains but can't remember where, will probably be in the dark about what to do if i do get there. This is a case where 'ignorance is not bliss !

does that mean you may not have one at all? have a look in add remove programmes and see what it says in there.

johnny.

johnnyrocker 23:06 12 Sep 05

Cheers Johnny, found the blighter ! Thanx 4 your help...Infoseeker#1

now we just wait for the tick;))

johnny.

johnnyrocker 23:41 12 Sep 05

nice one.

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…