pop ups

JOMBA 18:38 29 Sep 03

i get pop ups from all corners yet i have kerio firewall enabled and also i went to start opened control panel clicked performance and maintanaince then clicked services double clicked messenger and disabled on my windows i thought this would help but to no avail problem is still there i am getting one constant pop up telling me to download its software to stop popups and its on internet explorer no matter how many times i try it still comes and also a dosmode completely in black comes once in a while shows up does not do anything i only remove it by clicking X anybody please advise.

Irishman 18:47 29 Sep 03

Download the Google toolbar. It has an excellent pop up stopper.

Stuartli 19:08 29 Sep 03

The September 2003 issue cover disk of PC Advisor includes (the superb) Proxomitron which stops both popups and ads - but if you install it make sure you follow the instructions implicitly..:-)

If problems are found filling in website form fields, temporarily use the Bypass facility from the Proxomitron panel.

froggg 23:17 29 Sep 03

its not msn messenger-type' messenger pop-ups' in the google toolbar for fixes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…