Pop up Killers?

Blanc Glacier 23:41 23 May 04

I am getting a tremendious amount of pop-up on my computer, its really frustrating me. I was using something called "Stopzilla" however it was only a trial version. Can any1 suggest a freeware popup killer that is effective?
Thanks for all your help.

PSF 23:47 23 May 04

Try using Avant browser it has a built in pop-up killer, it is free and will use all of your IE settings. click here

end 23:52 23 May 04

when you click here chosen. test it on this site....

not sure what this posting will look like as have not yet sent it, but shoudl read" when you have choesn , test it here and SHOULD have "click er" link TO a good test site.....

soy 01:16 24 May 04

Free bayden popup popper: click here

I use Popup Cop which has been exellent at blocking all kinds of things: click here Its not free but totally worth it in my view. Theres a 30 day evaluation if you want to try it.

Or you can try the free google toolbar which is quite good: click here

anniecat 07:07 24 May 04

click here

zone alarm download link

Andybear 07:21 24 May 04

You could always use Google toolbar - it has an excellent pop-up killer plus you can search with it. click here

Blanc Glacier 09:24 24 May 04

Ok thanks guys for all your help. I have now got the "Google" toolbar. Which does seem to be good, however i still get the same ones. One i get is an IP address and it says loading. Another is a gambling one, i have tried adding these to the block cookies but still they seem to occur. Any suggestion? How about if i use more than one pop-up killer? will they conflict?

johnnyrocker 09:45 24 May 04

adaware and spy bot, both available in the downloads section on this site.

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…