pop up killers?

joelafours 18:15 10 Sep 03

Can anyone help me, i would like to download a free pop up killer from the internet, can anyone suggest any?

clayton 18:17 10 Sep 03
  Mango Grummit 18:19 10 Sep 03

Type "pop up killers" into Google click here and you will find 204,000 hits.

-pops- 18:20 10 Sep 03

The latest Google toolbar includes a quite efficient popup killer. If you have Google, update it to the latest version. If you don't have Google, why not:-))?? It is by far the most efficient search engine.

spuds 23:16 10 Sep 03

Use the Google taskbar tool.I have used other pop-up stoppers, but I find Google is much better.It even tells you discreetly,how many it as stopped.

3rdday 23:27 10 Sep 03

I also find the Google Toolbar to do an excellent job. Definitely the most efficient and unobtrusive one I've tried.

The Teacher 23:32 10 Sep 03

I use "Pop-Up Stopper" it is a free download, a search should find it for you, or if you buy PC mags., there is generally a copy on the CD/DVD.

I have used it for ages, not a single pop up, or pop under come to that, since installation.

The Teacher

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…