a pop up called moldconecta????

woodkitten 02:07 07 May 04

i have from time to time been getting this pop up from moldconecta it is in a grey box with a computer in the pic, asking for me to accept or not by means of clicking the box, it will then connect to a premium number, i try to get rid but it is hard, eventually it does clear but i am not happy with this it also says you have to be over 18 use,i have done a search on my machine but nothing has been downloaded in that name as the box is sim, to that you see after you have downloaded a program. I have zone alarm set at the highest setting for the internet and have done some checks to see if i am safe and all seems very good i also have AOL POP UP STOPPER+ YAHOO POP SWOT ANY IDEAS AS TO HOW IT IS GETTING THROUGH, WHAT IT IS ETC,

Dan the Confused 02:18 07 May 04

It's called a dialler and is easy to get rid of, download Ad-Aware from click here and Spybot S&D from click here

Update them and run them.

You should then have no more problems with it.

kimjhon 03:41 07 May 04

Also d/l Spyware Blaster to stop things installing in the first place. click here

Also (re your other posting) when you hit a hyperlink offline dont allow your PC to automatically dial up.

You should then be able to see the phone no. of your ISP before you hit the dial up button.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…