Pop Up Ads from BYEBYEADS.COM - HELP!!

WrathMaster 15:31 27 Apr 03

I keep getting a message in a windows style box saying I have to visit Byebyeads.com to stop receiving the messages.
It says I have an open port on my computer and I have to fix it by going to their website.
I tried visiting their website but it just said I have to purchase some software from them.
Has anyone else had this problem?

tarkus 16:49 27 Apr 03

dont bother with going to their web site it's a scam to get you to part with some money, the only thing their software will bloke are the adds that they put out themselves. your best bet is to get a program called ad-aware from click here and run it every week to clear out any nasty's that have got on to your system, you could also get a program called pop up stopper to kill those adverts.

hugh-265156 17:07 27 Apr 03

disable messenger service go to control panel/administrative tools/services scroll down and double click on messenger a box with start up options will appear choose disable apply and restart the computer to take effect.this will not affect msn messenger if you use it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…