poor sound

raggy 2 20:29 05 May 03

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME, THE SOUND ON MY PC HAS GONE REAL BAD, I HAVE THE SAME SOUND CARD, NOT INSTALLED ANYTHING, JUST DOWNLOADING FROM WINMX AND ABOUT A WEEK AGO THE SOUND IS NOW ALL FUZZY AND GETS WORSE IF THE MP3 HAS A LOT OF BASE. HAVE GONE INTO MY VOLUME CONTROL YET THERE OK, HAVE TOOK OUT MY SOUND CARD AND CHECKED IT REPLACED IT YET STILL THE SAME . THANKS FOR TAKING TIME OUT TO READ THIS, I HOPE YOU CAN HELP AS I CANT LISTEN TO ANY MUSIC

hugh-265156 20:34 05 May 03

does it sound ok playing cds dvds system sounds etc?

hugh-265156 23:45 05 May 03

thanks for the email but keep postin here as other more knowegeable people can help.i would go into device manager and uninstall the drivers for the sound card or onboard sound reboot and windows will reinstall them.before you do check all the speaker connections but usually a lack of bass is more likely if wired up incorrectly.if you have played really loud the tweeters might be fried but this is doubtful.

just for the record raggy 2 says all system sounds are the same.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…