Poker

swanny2 00:16 12 Jan 05

hi
i dont know wether any of u play fun poker or for real on line but i do an the prob is that when i click on the icon on me desktop too load the game 6/10 times it will start too open then all of a sudde nme pc freezes an i have restart me pc manually..it also happens when im waiting too go too a table as soon as its time as its trying too open the table me pc freezes again ..
Any ideas any1 what could be causing this problem!.
many tx,,,:O)¬~~~

MoiraB 12:39 12 Jan 05

Have you got broadband or a dial up connection? Dial up is really too slow to play poker so that could be the problem. You could try connection to the internet first then clicking the icon for poker on your desktop.

ACOLYTE 12:43 12 Jan 05

It could be the poker software,have you tried reinstalling?,i play on partypoker,ultimatbet,paradise and it never happens to me.

swanny2 13:41 12 Jan 05

im on broad band m8 its truepoker i use ive recently installed it again ....but still the same

ACOLYTE 14:46 12 Jan 05

Graffix package? have you hi res or low res?

swanny2 15:56 12 Jan 05

how do i find that out m8.. ty

ACOLYTE 16:00 12 Jan 05

What version did you download the hi res or the backup ? .

swanny2 16:04 12 Jan 05

was the hi res m8.

ACOLYTE 16:10 12 Jan 05

Did you dload the update and the avatar pack?.

Tenacious Green 16:33 12 Jan 05

Try the downloading Texas hold em from

click here

All you need to do is ensure java is installed and working and it works fine with dial up and give real money and play money options.

You may find that you just have a conflict you can't get around with the latest update for your current one.

swanny2 19:40 12 Jan 05

every no an again when i log in there is a update .witch i do .hasnt been 1 lately..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…