Pogo.com

Dirk Diggler 22:59 16 Jan 04

All of a sudden, when I try and enter a specific game in the above site (Hammerhead Pool) I can only get as far as entering a room to play and my pc will not open up the window that I can play in (if that makes sense) yet when I look at the list it shows me as being in a room and playing?? Any ideas ye good folk??

hugh-265156 23:06 16 Jan 04

ah! what a great little game :-)

sometimes the ea site has problems,its a busy site.

maybe its a java problem.try reinstalling it click here

Dirk Diggler 23:20 16 Jan 04

Yes, it definately is. I have just tries reinstalling the Java plugin but it says that the upgrade does not apply to my system. Now when I try and enter one of the room I am getting a strange "buzz" and the window fails to open :-(

hugh-265156 23:40 16 Jan 04

ok just checked myself.

some of the 8-ball beginner rooms have over 60 players in them and the first few i tried hung on loading room then i got an error telling me the connection was dropped.

this happens from time to time with this site.

rooms 26 onwards seem to be working ok though.

Dirk Diggler 00:18 17 Jan 04

I just tried the same and it still came up with a "buzz" as I try and go to a table - :-( me hammerhead is suffering! lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…