Pocket PC Printing

Charlitax 13:09 15 Aug 05

Can anyone tell me how to print from my pocket pc. It is linked via USB to my home pc (XP Pro) and in turn is connected to an Epson printer. I have downloaded HP mobile printing but this only seems to allow printing to a printer on a server.

roisin dubh 16:53 15 Aug 05

Hi, what are you trying to print? I use an o2 xda, that creates a shared file on desk top of my pc so that when I synchronize between xda and desktop it drops files from my xda onto pc, I can then open these files up with pc and print through that. If you don't have an auto synch facility can you not drag and drop from palm to pc as I'm assuming that once you're connected via usb it recognizes palm as external drive ( a bit like a digital camera does) that you can open, explore and drag and drop files from.

Charlitax 17:21 15 Aug 05

I am trying to print most things but in particular word documents. I have tried to drag and drop but the PDA is not recognised as a seperate drive

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…