pocket pc h1930 database

KINGBOB 14:36 10 Jan 04

I am a self employed electrician and use sidekick to keep customer records/ work/ payments/ appointments. I carry a book but in the evening have to manually transfer details into sidekick. very time consuming. I have bought hp ipaq pocket pc h1930 and need to find a simple, 1 page per customer in alphabetical order, database to go on it so I can just plug it in and it will sync and update automatically
I would be grateful for help

Big Elf 14:53 10 Jan 04

I use the Palm version of MobileDB from click here and highly recommend it. It's simple to use and is also MS Access compatible. I'm vaguely aware that Sidekick is some sort of Organiser but I don't know whether it would work with it without copy and pasting.

There's a trial version at click here which, I think, allows you to create a small database.

There's also a version that works with Excel but I haven't used it.

gibbsy 22:43 31 Mar 04

Surely MS Outlook that came with the h1930 will do the trick, that's what I use, and synchs with PC.

pharte 22:52 31 Mar 04

outlook 2002 that comes on the cd is installed on your comp, use tasks, contacts, calendar or plenty of pocket pc software from the cd which will give links and software for any applications you might need to organise your work and customers.

I'll be happy to help or provide info if you get stuck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…