pocket pc and cartoons

tnelis 11:08 04 Sep 03

Before I go shopping can anyone tell me if a pocket pc can do this for me:

On my travels I want to transfer my cartoons from my digital camera into pocket pc.
Then add colour using photoshop.
Then go to internet cafe and transfer images to their pc to be emailed.

Thanks.

Pesala 13:27 04 Sep 03

Rather than carrying another expensive piece of kit around with you - and it would have to be an expensive pocket PC to use Photoshop - why not transfer your digicam photos direct to the Internet Cafe PC and work on them there? They may not have Photoshop, but I expect you can manage with Windows Paintbrush.

tnelis 13:41 04 Sep 03

I like that idea, Pescala! Will most internet cafes let me plug my cam into their pc, using my usb cable?

Pesala 14:55 04 Sep 03

It is ages since I used an Internet Cafe, but I presume they all have modern PCs nowadays with USB sockets.

It is not impossible that they would let you install Photoshop or have MS Photoeditor installed already. If you were staying in the same town for a week or more and revisiting the same cafe, I am sure you could come to some agreement with the owner.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…