Plus Net Broadband.

MeandHer 12:53 19 Jan 09

Hi,
Thinking about switching from Aol to this Plus Net offer.
click here

Do any of you use Plus Net and is it ok.
Also would I still be able to use my D-Link router that I got from Aol with another provider ?
I would be able to claim the £15 cash back if I could instead of getting new router from plus net.
May seem like another dumb question to you,
but does Plus net have a home page like Aol etc.
Thanks.

GaT7 13:17 19 Jan 09

If you join Plusnet there could be another £28 cashback click here.

I'd recommend O2 broadband though click here. Cashback £70 click here (£70 offer expires midnight today I think, then falls to £25).

A few O2 broadband threads on here click here, click here (more in a search click here).

Some info on cashback sites click here & click here.

All the best with whichever ISP you choose to go for. G

ol blueeyes 13:30 19 Jan 09

I had Plus Net Broad for 12 Months and couldn't get away quick enough. Most unhelpful never delivered the speed they said they were. Infact on some occaisons they were Down to SINGLE Kb.
I am now with Virgin Cable and usually get more speed than I am supposed to

Best of luck who ever you go to.

RobCharles1981 13:40 19 Jan 09

Hi MeandHer

How do you connect? What Modem/Router do you have?

Before making any silly mistakes on changing who ever you go to what does samknows tell you what you can get at your exchange???

click here

Have a look at some of the ratings on click here the Top 5 are the best.

MeandHer 10:39 20 Jan 09

Thanks for your replies.
The trouble I have is that I live in a area that can't receive the 02,Orange,Sky,Talk Talk etc offers yet.
And to get any of these providers cost me a hell of a lot more than I am paying now.
Guess I will have to stick with what I have for the time being.
Thanks.

RobCharles1981 10:41 20 Jan 09

I'm with ADSL24 as I'm not in an LLU based exchange, can't fault them at all.

tiscalitrev 15:07 20 Jan 09

Hi meandher (or anyone). I cannot see the link you have posted on the plusnet site, is it available from there.
In order to get the quidco cashback it must be accessed from the site. Or is plusnet stopping us getting cashback by not having it on its site.Option 1 on the site is still the old terms, eg 2gb,single port router, no cheap initial payment.
I have been thinking of ditching Tiscali for plusnet for some time now and an offer like this could just sway me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017