Pls Help: Very Slow Internet explorer!!!

julius44 06:37 27 Jan 07

Hello there....i'm having serious problems using internet Explorer 7. It takes very long to load from page to page, and even when i click on the desktop icon to use the internet. I have mozilla as well and this is perfect, but IE7 is just so slow. My PC is a DEll 5150 desktop....with 1GB RAM...my connection speed is 1mb from tiscali....and ive never had problems but i'd still like IE7 to work faster, pls help!!!

Miros 06:49 27 Jan 07

Read this:click here

skidzy 09:55 27 Jan 07

Maybe its time for a cleanup. click here and click here

Also update your AV and Antispyware apps and run these.

birdface 10:31 27 Jan 07

You could try,Tools Internet Options,Privacy,Make sure that it is set to Default, Or check your Firewall.{Esp.Norton}

birdface 10:44 27 Jan 07

Try ,Double click on Privacy Report on bottom Status Bar,And make sure it has not been blocked.There was problems with Add-Ons, when IE7 started at first,But cant quite remember what the fix was.

Dipso 16:46 27 Jan 07

Could be the phishing filter? I hadthis problem when I first upgraded and ended up turning the filter off. MS have since released a fix click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…