pls help me asap

abhi225999 19:23 PM 06 Nov 11

hi frnds…i want to buy a system…and i want an assembled one… can anyone estimate the price and tell me?? screen of 20inches, hard disk 160gb, ram 4gb, graphic card–nvidia–1g/2gb, i3 processor, my doubt is that is graphic card of 1gb sufficient for running any game??? and tell me the estimated price..pls..i can spend Rs25000/-....actually i already had 3 laptops..,lenovo thinkpad x201i,acer aspire and sony vaio fz21e... but i'm facing prob while playing high def games like hot pursuit...so i want to take a pc with good graphics... can u tell me the good company regarding each part and their prices??

johnnyrocker 19:27 PM 06 Nov 11

one post regarding an issue should produce results, more posts only confuse

johnny

abhi225999 19:31 PM 06 Nov 11

sorry dude..but pls help me...

AroundAgain 22:00 PM 06 Nov 11

Suggest you try an internet search for 'high spec desktop pc' or 'gaming computers' Maybe you can then check out what is what and make your mind up Cheers

lotvic 22:27 PM 06 Nov 11

Duplicate post http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/helproom/4092443/estimatin-of-assembled-pc/

I suggest replies are posted on other thread and not this one.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch EA Gamescom 2015 Press Conference live: EA Gamescom live stream - watch EA talk Star…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Play the retro 8-bit dating naked adventure game by The Uprising Creative

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…