Plesk 8.3.0

redvet 07:11 06 Oct 08

Trying to get into a web address that I have been using previously and now I get switched to a Plesk site asking for login details. Never used plesk before and this does not happen when I try other websites/addresses. Is there any way to bypass this please?

birdface 08:38 06 Oct 08

Maybe give us the website address that you are looking for and we will see if we can get it or not.Maybe worth running your Security programs and maybe C Cleaner while waiting for help.

redvet 08:45 06 Oct 08

Thanks the website is click here
Will do the checks you suggest also.

redvet 08:49 06 Oct 08

I have just checked the link I placed for the website and its connecting to the plesk login again - how annoying is this !!
Try going to google search and type in 'green heights condominium', and see if you get anything other than me.

birdface 12:05 06 Oct 08

Sorry for being a bit late with the reply.Yes you get redirected to the plesk log in for some reason.

birdface 12:08 06 Oct 08

Can you get in using this.click here Looks like you have something added on to the end of it.

redvet 07:38 07 Oct 08

Unfortunately the website that comes up is not the correct one but not to worry and thanks for your efforts.

birdface 22:45 07 Oct 08

Sorry but I keep getting redirected to the sameplace.I suppose we need someone that uses Plesk 8.3.0 to help out.Or anyone that knows how to by pass it.

birdface 09:23 09 Oct 08

See if this one works.click here

provider 2 11:52 09 Oct 08

I don`t know how relevant this is but the first link given by the OP is asking me to turn off my pop-up blocker and saying I need Flashplayer 7 to view the site.

redvet 13:48 09 Oct 08

EUREKA!!! I turned off the IE po blocker blocker before trying the site and got straight in. Very many thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac