Please Visit my Blog

Internetwhizzkid 16:58 19 Jan 07

Hi,

I Have just started to do a blog as my new year resoultion, Please visit it. Dont forget look at the blog archive at the right hand side so that you can see all of the other posts that have previously been posted. And please leave all your comments as this gives me support

click here for the Blog Homepage

Thanks

Ben

Technotiger 17:00 19 Jan 07

Advertising on the Forum is taboo!

Internetwhizzkid 17:01 19 Jan 07

whats taboo mean?

Technotiger 17:02 19 Jan 07

Against Forum Policy - this is supposed to be for people with Problems.

Internetwhizzkid 17:03 19 Jan 07

oooppsss really sorry didnt realise can i remove a post?

Technotiger 17:07 19 Jan 07

No, you don't need to worry about it - but now you know. I dare say some members will still 'have a look' anyway.

Cheers.

Internetwhizzkid 17:10 19 Jan 07

Thanks i only want people to read it to see i am doing the job right. No security iuuses though as no personal information is actually broadcast on it anyway.

Have you looked at it by the way?

What did you think?

Cheers
Ben

Technotiger 17:12 19 Jan 07

I have not looked at it, but I would not know if you were doing it right or wrong, am not into blogging myself.

Cheers

RickyC :-) 17:19 19 Jan 07

Internetwhizzkid - I think you may attract a more positive response to your thread if you post this in the Webdesign forum. I've therefore moved the posting to this forum. Perhaps you could elaborate on what kind of advice you're seeking.

regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

spuds 17:32 19 Jan 07

Looks okay Ben, but I would suggest that you keep it within your own circle of friends, and not something like this or similar large forum.

If you are stuck regarding webdesign or anything to do, so as to perhaps improve your site, then you could consider using the forums Webdesign section for further advice and help.

Over the last year, I have been following a blog set-up by a young lady who was receiving constant medical attention. Quite a number of people became very interested in the articles that she and her helpers wrote. There is talk that the articles that appeared in the blog (diary) are now being considered for possible wider publication in book form.

Good luck with your new years resolution.

Kate B 22:29 19 Jan 07

Your front page doesn't encourage me to read the blog, Ben. It's a huge chunk of type with no paragraph breaks on a very dull background. Make it easier on the eye typographically - that's very important.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now