Please tick resolved posts

difarn 25 Jan 12
Answered

I'm sure it would help everyone if posters used the tick facility when a post has been resolved. It helps other posters who have a problem to know that they may be able to find an answer relatively easily.

ams4127 25 Jan 12

Well said. There is nothing more annoying than going out of your way to provide help to someone without a little feedback.

Clicking the tick mark should not be beyond anyone's skill.

difarn 25 Jan 12

It also helps people who have a problem as they can see there has been some resolution so they will be encouraged to look through the posts.

morddwyd 26 Jan 12
Answer

"Clicking the tick mark should not be beyond anyone's skill."

That's always assuming the facility is available.

If you have accessibility problems and set your browser to address these, PCA decides, in their wisdom to ho withhold certain facilities, the tick facility being one of them, from you.

finerty 28 Jan 12

well difarn what r u waiting 4 click the darn thing resolved

frybluff 28 Jan 12

I find that I can tick some items, but on some it does not work.

Forum Editor 29 Jan 12

Let's stop nagging people about this - especially in our beginners' forum.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message