Please tick `Resolved` if you're sorted,like this.

Skyver 16:01 13 Feb 06

Just a reminder.

Skyver 16:01 13 Feb 06

Can't resolve it until another post appears...drat..

ade.h 16:30 13 Feb 06

A timely reminder, Skyver.

And for those newcomers who aren't sure...

Put a tick in the box and press the button. This must be done as a seperate action, not while trying to post a reply.

Skyver 17:01 13 Feb 06

Thanks ade.h, worth reiterating.

SG Atlantis® 17:04 13 Feb 06

what's it matter, they come, they go.

and more come and ask the same questions all over again.

Skyver 17:11 13 Feb 06

I see your point SG Atlantis®, but a little reminder won't hurt eh..

ade.h 17:17 13 Feb 06

It's that bit easier for those of us who frequently offer help if we can skip threads that have been ticked and just read the ones that still need input.

It also helps people to search for answers to questions that have already been asked.

SG Atlantis® 17:21 13 Feb 06

ade.h

I know the benefits of doing it, I also know that we'd like a response from the person who posted the problem saying what fixed it. But we don't get it...

People are generally only interested in getting their problem fixed and getting on with their busy lives, of course those of us who hang around here are the exception to that, they don't care and they move on.

That's all I'm saying.

I always tick resolved if it is.

LAP 20:02 13 Feb 06

If YOU created a thread and got a result to your problem then YOU inform/provide what the answer is and then YOU tick it.

I have given very little and taken a vast amount from people who have given their time and patients to those of us who struggle on & on.

Result and a tick is not a lot to ask....Is it?

hzhzhz 20:12 13 Feb 06

Always remember this little cutie.click here

SG Atlantis® 21:12 13 Feb 06

hzhzhz really appreciated that, don't think I'll ever click any of your links again... I absolutely hate bugs.

I agree it'll be nice to have responses and for the thread to be resolved. I'm just stating that people get their problem solved and move on, not bothering to do what we ask... why? because they don't have to.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…