please tick "resolved" if it is

palinka 22:39 18 Nov 05

Is it my imagination, or are we seeing fewer ticked "resolved" threads lately? I don't mean that fewer problems are being sorted out (resolved) but that it seems fewer people are bothering to tick that box when their problem has been sorted. It's easy to forget, especially now that we can read eresponses to our problems without logging in, BUT we need to log in to tick the reasolved box.

So please, when your problem is sorted out, scroll down to the end of the discussion you started, put a tick in the Resolved box and then click "Resolved".
I've posted this in Absolute Beginners too.

woodchip 22:43 18 Nov 05

Yes, did you see my last post in the 98 thread. worse still, they start a thread, and that's the last you hear from them.

VoG II 22:45 18 Nov 05

AND if several solutions were offerred, please state which one worked.

woodchip 22:46 18 Nov 05

Vog hope palinka is still with us.

VoG II 22:47 18 Nov 05

ramsay29 22:49 18 Nov 05

Is this resolved?

VoG II 23:17 18 Nov 05
  johnnyrocker 23:23 18 Nov 05

it is always nice to know if ones solution offering worked and if it did not one can learn from what did work providing the original poster does not say "cheers folks thanks a lot" and dissapears into the sunset;))

nikef 09:49 19 Nov 05

yeah i strongly recomend the ticking of the resolved box, but some poeple here dont give you chance, before they are on your case about it

palinka 12:04 19 Nov 05

thanks, everyone. Yes, I'm still here, though had to go out last night just after posting.

woodchip 12:10 19 Nov 05

Just under the last post to the thread, should have in BOLD RED TEXT Pleas tick the box When your Question is Answerd

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…