Please test this WMP file for me

Pesala 12:41 02 Feb 04

Could someone please test this Windows Media Player file for me to see if they can play it?

click here

tafoody 12:45 02 Feb 04

it plays, but i had to download a licence to play it.

Chegs ® 12:45 02 Feb 04

Welcome to Windows Media Personal License Migration Service.
You have reached this page because you are attempting to do one of the following with content that was copied from CDs:

Restore the content on a computer or operating system that has been upgraded, or
Use existing content on another one of your computers.

PLEASE NOTE:
If you re-install an operating system or install a completely new operating system on a computer on which you have previously maintained licenses, that computer will appear to be a new, unique computer to this service when you migrate licenses. However, upgrading the operating system will not change the identity of the computer as far as this process is concerned.

Any unauthorized use of the content may be a violation of the law, including U.S. and international copyright laws, and may subject you to civil and criminal prosecution.

If you wish to read our policy page, click the link above. If you want to migrate licenses now, click the Migrate License button. Otherwise, click Cancel.

Pesala 12:53 02 Feb 04

Looks like I shall have to find a way to convert tracks to MP3 format.

Pesala 12:55 02 Feb 04

Thanks again

tafoody 12:55 02 Feb 04

when you first ripped the track WMP would have stored the licence seperately to the track, i guess you have deleted the track, but not the licence, and windows still remembes it?

in WMP, try tools\licence managment, and see where windows is saving the licence to, then delete them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…