please tell what is the best anti spyware

Jade 14 G 13:20 07 Aug 05

Have used Spybot, adadare, and three others that have since found out were no good.
Adaware caused problems, it still will not get of laptop, add and remove is clear but still on all progs when you click on it it says it can't be removed.
Spybot kept saying l had 48 the magic number spyware on the l/t but good scans came up with nothing.
But l really need to get a good download as its driving me mad reading all the repots about them all, just tell me of two good ones
Jade

bremner 13:25 07 Aug 05

Microsoft Antispyware click here

ACOLYTE 13:39 07 Aug 05

There are a lot of products outthere 2 of witch you said you have used and were no good,i have to disagree with that spybot and Adaware are good products and well worht having on the pc arsenal against spyware,it may be that they needs fine tuning to you pc but they should work together ok,as does MS spyware from the link above,also click here

more of a trojan/virus hunter but worth having

click here

click here

click here

for those cookies you dont want.

ohisay 22:54 07 Aug 05

I've been using this for three months.
Its excellent - updates nearly every day .

spuds 00:10 08 Aug 05

These links might help click here click here click here

DieSse 01:18 08 Aug 05

I use Adaware (Pro - including Ad-Watch) - which is a paid version (I get a free trade copy tho') and Spybot (make sure you use the Immunize feature)

They each have strengths and weaknesses - but work fine together. Make sure you update them regularly, including downloading new versions as and when available.

I don't get spyware!

They are well known, respected programs - you "shouldn't" be having problems with them. Perhaps if you let us know what the problems were, we could help solve them?

Jade 14 G 09:47 08 Aug 05

I did send a thank you email and ticked resolved and thaks to you all l download Mirosoft antispyware and it seems fine,
Tanks again,
Jade

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…