Please Please help LOOK!!! i dont know whats happe

sorry this is quick i have a major problem right i think i know what it is i have a program thats blocking it so far, i think it is li9ke a virus i think it says
path: C/windows/system32/PMKHI.DLL i have been looking on internet and cant find anythin i think its serious please please reply as soon as you can thanks

johnnyrocker 11:10 09 Feb 08

a very unhelpul title and stop panicking.explain more fully ie your os and pc specs have you run an av check? if so what were results?

johnny

johnnyrocker 11:11 09 Feb 08

click here=

johnny

birdface 11:31 09 Feb 08

Someone with the same problem.click here It is probably best if you go to the Malware Forum sign up.Download HJT from them and post it for them to sort out.It takes a few days but they will clean up your computer for you.click here

hi i have XP and i have scanned my pc with AVG but it didnt find it

mfletch 14:35 09 Feb 08

Hi,

Download and run SAS Superantispyware,

Do a full scan,

SAS/ Free version/

click here

mfletch

Thanks i will be back around around 5 oclock i will post what it does then thanks for help

tullie 14:45 09 Feb 08

Dont worry about time,this isent a live chat room.Let us know how you get on.

Stuartli 17:14 09 Feb 08

thanks guys all sorted now thanks :)

peter99co 20:51 09 Feb 08

What did you do to fix the fault in the end? This is like reading a book and finding someone has torn out the last page

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…