Please leave us a clue

ACOLYTE 18:14 12 Aug 05

I dont want this to sound rude or offensive,but it would be nice if when you post a thread and get help,dont just close it,let people know how/what helped you if anything,there are people who use the search part of PCA and never post a question finding what they need there,so if you just tick a thread with no explanation as to how or what solved your problem it doesnt help them,or the people who reply to the thread to find a good way to help someone else with the same or similar problem.

I wouldnt have posted this but i have tried to help a number of people today and they just ticked closed without saying what helped.

johnnyrocker 18:41 12 Aug 05

persactly tis only good manners/commmon courtesy to advise what worked if anything that way we all learn.

woodchip 18:44 12 Aug 05

I had to have a chuckle at your thread title. If nothing else it gave me a smile.

VoG II 18:44 12 Aug 05

Hear, hear!

Especially so when several potential solutions are offered it would help to know what worked.

Unfortunately this thread won't help as the 'post and go' merchants probably won't read it.

ACOLYTE 19:01 12 Aug 05

Well im glad it gave you a smile Woodchip and i am also glad others feel the same way as me,i dont want this post to drag on so i will close it

lotvic 19:52 12 Aug 05

most don't realise that you have to tick seperately from posting a message as instructed on click here

Smiler 20:09 12 Aug 05

This has been a bone of contention since the start of PCA forum and is not about to go away.

ACOLYTE 20:14 12 Aug 05

Doesnt have to go away just needs to be nudged up from time to time,it worth the effort if people,if only a few say what helped them.
But closed now.

john-232317 14:17 14 Aug 05

seedie 16:12 14 Aug 05

Hear hear too. Most times don't even give a word of thanks.

Taff36 16:24 14 Aug 05

If it was a thread I posted to I tend to leave a message asking the question. They may get another e-mail about the post and give us a clue! I also do it to those "Posted It So Scarper" merchants (Artist`s?) who get loads of help but don`t return. Got a list of those and don`t intend to waste my time with their problems again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…