please help,which adsl(be or freedom2surf)

habs 08:26 07 Nov 05

hi everyone

Please i need your help.

I would like to have adsl,but i am confused between :

BE:24mbps
or freedom2surf.

which one do you recommend me in term of speed,reliability,customer services(24/7)?

I like broadband with no cap,and 24/7 customer services .

I think BE adsl is much faster,but how about reliability and customer services.

Thank you so much for your advice in advance

My kindest regards
habs

Graham ® 09:32 07 Nov 05

Not heard of BE. PlusNet are a good choice, their helpline is a local call, 24/7.

Compare:
click here

aca 09:45 07 Nov 05

I have been with F2S for 3 months, excellent service and easy migration. Have had no hassle. I am on 2meg(but will increase when my exchange enables 8) with 10gig cap.

Diversion 12:32 07 Nov 05

Hi there
I have just signed up with Homecall 1MB connection for £25 per month 24/7 uncapped broadband. But my brother is on BlueYonder with the same connection at the same price uncapped, but in January of next year they are upgrading his broadband connection from 1MB to a 4MB connect at no extra cost and still uncapped. I will be changing my connection as soon as my homecall contract expires.

regards

Stuartli 12:49 07 Nov 05

Look half way down this link re free-bee.net and then try and connect to the website:

click here

Stuartli 12:54 07 Nov 05

Is this the ISP to which you are referring?

click here

For anyone interested this website has a full list of members of the Internet Service Proviers' Association:

click here

habs 19:46 07 Nov 05

Thank you for every help i received from all of you you were so helpful.

Stuartli: you are right about the ISP website click here. It is £24 per month,£24 pounds connection,and 24 MBPS speed.

freedom2surf,and plus.net look good as well.

I will see which one to choose.

Again thank you for your help.

My kindest regards
habs

grabster 20:34 07 Nov 05

If you want an uncapped service then i wouldnt bother with plusnet, they have just sneaked in a 15 gig cap along with numerous changes to their TOC's.
i have just got my mac code from them and am in the process of looking to migrate.When you decide which isp you are gonna go for then please post it here so i can check it out as i think we all want the same from an isp.

Cheers, Grabster.

jbaker65 23:05 07 Nov 05

V21 are worth a look. £16.95 a month uncapped but only 512k.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…