please help msn virus problem

Chirag 20:09 18 Mar 05

my computer is windows xp and today when i was away my sister was on the computer and she accepted this file from one of my relatives and since then my norton isnt working, it is deleted and also open any security programs/websites, I searched on this website and i found a link to symantecs website click here

i tried scanning this and i also delted the file hosts but when it finishes scanning it disapears and when i go to the log file it dissappears but i read wat it says quickly and it says there was no W32.Serflog.A worm found. Please help I have important work to do this weekend.

stalion 20:14 18 Mar 05
  Technotiger 20:15 18 Mar 05

Hi, I assume you have followed the instructions in your 'click-here'. If that didn't work then try running AVG anti-virus click here and Ad-Aware click here

Cheers.

Chirag 20:24 18 Mar 05

it does not let me open the website for grisoft and for the adware when i am about to download it doesnt download it dissapears please help

stalion 20:26 18 Mar 05

use the removal tool I have posted the others will not shift it

Technotiger 20:27 18 Mar 05

Have you tried a System Restore, back to an earlier date?

Chirag 20:27 18 Mar 05

the webpage is not opening for it, i click on the removal tool webpage from this website it does not open please help

Technotiger 20:28 18 Mar 05

Hi, his own click-here is the same as yours!!

Cheers.

Chirag 20:29 18 Mar 05

the system restore was turned off by the virus/worm, i really need immediate help please

stalion 20:32 18 Mar 05

sorry but it is not mine is the removal tool his is info only

Chirag 20:32 18 Mar 05

isnt there any other way? please im very worried about this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…