please help me i got a problem in my pc!

alisamierbafra 14:06 15 Jan 15

hey guys i have a problem. i downloaded arx crossfire(private server of crossfire) i played it before yesterday normally without any problems..

they updated the launcher of the game.. the launcher gets updated when i open the old one so i opened the oldone and started updating when its almost done i got a framework error saying that the file cant be founded..

i have figured out that when the file downloads it deletes itself..

so i tried to download the updated launcher from the game forum when i extract it in the game folder`it deletes itself in 2 secs.. the launcher have a virus(the admins of the games said that this exe file have a virus because its a private server anyways im the only one have this problem..ppl plays the game without problems.. so help me please i dont have any antivirus in my pc because all said to me turn it off.. i dont have any kind of antiviruses in my pc help please..btw i have windows 7 64bit thanks in advance

lotvic 17:51 16 Jan 15

Not good to run a pc with no antivirus. You are probably infected with all sorts of nasties. I suggest you install antivirus and run scan to clean up. Also check for Malware, Malwarebytes.org MBAM do a good free one that will scan on demand for malware.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now