Please help me!

  phillippa 21:21 27 Nov 06

Can anyone PLEASE help me. I want to connect by analog video camara to my pc to tranfer the video. However the video lead doesn't go into the back of the computer, I know i need a USB cable with a box attached for the camara lead to go into. does anyone know where I can get one from and what is the lead called.

  Rtus 21:25 27 Nov 06

Dazzle or video capture cards >
click here

  Meshuga 21:27 27 Nov 06

phillipa, you will get a better response if you a clear indication in your thread title as to the nature of your problem. please help me conveys nothing to anyone.

  Technotiger 21:31 27 Nov 06

click here

click here

Just a note - usb does not transfer video, only still pics.

  bruno 21:49 27 Nov 06

I am not disputing what you say,as I am not knowledgeable about video,but I can transfer video from my digital(non video) camera using usb,or is this a different process?

  Rtus 22:03 27 Nov 06

agree with bruno I have Sony handycam that does it that way..

  Technotiger 22:37 27 Nov 06

Scroll down to paragraph 3, regarding usb.

click here

I was only repeating what I read here.

  Technotiger 22:39 27 Nov 06

PS - phillipa is asking about Analogue transfer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…