What software are you using to manage the wireless settings?
If you use the windows XP software then click on
Start - Settings - network settings - Wireless connection (Can you get this far?) if it finds the live box then click on the live box connection and highlight it.
Click Advanced settings - click Wireless networks tab - Live box should show in there?
Highlight the livebox - click porperties - tick the box connect even if not broadcasting
Network Authentication click box and set to WPA -PSK
Data encryption set to TKIP
Network key - type in the WEP key (25 letters and numbers) as printed on the label on the Livebox
And type in again in the Confirmation Box
tick the box - connect whenever in range
Try and see if it connects and you can get a web page.
If not then -
If you can connect to the livebox BUT NOT get any web pages to open you need to cahange the security setting in the live box.
To change the setting
1. Connect to the live box with an ethernet cable.
2. click here or type http:// configuration.adsl/ (without the space) in your browser address line.
3. you will now be connected to the livebox click on "Access to the configuration pages (access to these pages is restricted, you must have the password)."
4. Input the username and password (admin for both if you have not changed it)
5. Click Configuration - Advanced - Wireless
6. You will see that it is set to WPA or WEP security click and set to WPA security only
7. Click submit and wait for the livebox to reset itself.
8. Disconnect the ethernet cable and you now should be able to connect by wireless