Please help with file acc. problems....

Gaz 25 04:41 01 Jul 04

Right, I basically have installed Dreamweaver and I have Picture It! Aside of it.

Now... There is a conflict between .PHP files and .PNG

Dreamweaver does not appear to open .PNG files, yet it is accosiated with it. However when I change .PNG acc. back to Windows Picture and Fax viewer, so does .PHP meaning I cannot open PHP files in Dreamweaver. If I change PHP back, it wont open PNG Files then.

How damn annoying.

How can I change this so that Picture It opens PNG files and Dreamweaver opens PHP files?

Pesala 07:32 01 Jul 04

I haven't a clue. All I can suggest is:

1. Try associating PHP with Dreamweaver again, then change the PNG association to, say, Irfan View instead of Picture It, and see if the problem persists.

2. In Windows Explorer, from Tools, Folder Options, file types, PNG and PHP look at what it says when you click on Advanced, and see if you can figure it out from there.

Gaz 25 13:59 01 Jul 04

Tried all that, and the problem persits.

Basically Dreamweaver has assigned itself to PHP and PNG, with the same functions - trying to edit it affects both.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…