Please help with digital Radio

The Scorpion 11:59 19 Mar 03

Iam looking for buying a portable Digital radio,DAB, which I think is about £100.

I tried John Lewis without success.
Where can I buy this digital radio from?
I live in London Post Code N22 area

expertec 12:11 19 Mar 03

Have you thought abou shopping on the internet?
try going to click here or click here and searching for "digital radio". I think you can also get a digital radio PCI card to go inside you PC for about £100.

mikef™ 18:47 19 Mar 03

Another good site who have most of the digital radio's is click here who I bought mine from, they offer superb and quick service, the £100 one is the PURE Digital EVOKE-1 which is not really that portable as you have to plug it into the mains!, I've got the truly portable Perstel DR101 which I highly recommend. The site also has a very good forum that is well worth visiting before buying.

graham 20:17 19 Mar 03

I would check with a local aerial company that you can receive digital radio before you buy. I am advised by one that if you are the wrong side of a building, wood, hill, etc., you won't get a signal. The technology apparently depends on 'Line of sight'. Could be wrong, but he wouldn't sell me an aerial!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…