Please help, cannot logon to PCA!

Tasslehoff 21:44 18 Jun 04

Hi

Please help, I can no longer log on to PCA. My user name and password do not work anymore!.

It happened after I cleared out my cache, what can I do?

In case you're wondering I have created a new account with my wifes email address to post this. But I obviously can't access my postings now!

Please help me.

Tas

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:48 18 Jun 04

Beware of Capslock etc. and have you tried "forgotten my password" PCA will e-mail it to you.

/\0/\

woodchip 21:50 18 Jun 04

ASK FE TO THE LEFT on the BLUE BACKGROUND

woodchip 21:52 18 Jun 04

Did that on purpose

Tasslehoff 21:52 18 Jun 04

checked caps lock. Had password emailed to me, doesn't work.

XP remembers my log in details, so I normally just click the log in button. I think this info must have been lost when I cleared the cache and now nothing works.

Tas

woodchip 22:12 18 Jun 04

As above e-mail Forum Editor for info on what to do

Epocs 22:18 18 Jun 04

Does your e-mail address have a number on the left hand side of the @ sign? When I changed my e-mail address, it let me change to an address with a 1 before the symbol but would not let me log on with it despite having the correct password. I realise you probably haven't tried to change your e-mail address, but wasn't sure of this was caused by a change to the site.

Tasslehoff 22:21 18 Jun 04

I have sent FE a message.

Epocs, no numbers in my email, no change either.

Thanks to all.

Won't tick resolved until I hear from FE.

stalion 22:22 18 Jun 04

keep your post to the top F.E.is usually around late evening,so perhaps he will help on your post

stalion 22:28 18 Jun 04

have you tried a system restore to before you deleted

tasslehoff burrfoot 22:30 18 Jun 04

with your username and password, so I suggest that you try again. Clearing your cookie folder would mean that your automatic login wouldn't work, so enter your email address and your password again when you reach the login page.

Good luck,

F.E.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…