Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topdog07 19:36 05 Jun 06

I have had a HP m7250 PC for 5 months. I have had no real problems till now, in the past few days i have had to recover the PC several times, 2 of the main problems are when i play a video file (mpeg) it automatically runs in full screen and there is no way then of shutting it down apart from pulling the plug, i also use dvd shrink to create ISO files, when i double click to start the programme the full screen goes black, and there is nothing i can do (including CTRL, ALT and DEL) i have to pull the plug to sort it out, any suggestions would be greatfully received, thanks in advanced.

jack 19:43 05 Jun 06

Please repost this and use the title with a brief description of the problem
Then maybe some one will come and take a look

megapack 19:43 05 Jun 06

If as you say the PC has been working without problems until recently, I would consider doing a restore. Have you installed any new software/hardware recently? Is your anti-virus upto date?

I would not continue pulling the plug out to close down the PC as there's a good you with damage the hard drive or other components.

Hope the above is of some help to you.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:44 05 Jun 06

What program are you using to play the video files?

Usually one of the F keys (F11) will swap between full screen and a window.

Uninstall and reinstall DVD shrink and retry.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…