PLEASE HELP

FERRY 20:22 16 Jan 05

Im stuck it seems no one can help, I download macromedia flash it installs ok but doesnt work even with all my security off and internet settings to default eg visit warner bros and it says I require flash player im aol9 win xp sp2 all set to accept all i can think off is active x not working all pop ups set to allow still no joy
tried to reinstall all software still blocked all i get is a red x on all flash requirements all memory cache and temp cleared (no joy) internet intranet local safe and secure all to default. aol could not help.

Gongoozler 20:45 16 Jan 05

Try Mozilla Firefox click here. You will have to download the Macromedia Flash plugin again. If that works, you can then decide whether to make Firefox your default browser or to keep battling with Internet Explorer.

FERRY 20:57 16 Jan 05

It is working on firefox thank you very much but why do you think i have a problem with aol or internert explorer? I would prefer default aol. thank you for you help it seems you are more on the track than some so called pros CHEERS.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…