Please help.

revingtosh 00:52 26 Mar 04

Hi, i currently have a dual slot 1 pc dual booting with W98 and W2k. Whenever i run a full Nav scan, i get the message that my PC's bootsector is infected with the "Malmo" aka "Junkie" virus. I think that i have tried everything to get rid of it. I have installed the HDD into another PC running NAV and it hasnt found the virus, i have booted from NAV antivirus floppies to no avail, i have booted from a W2K Cd and run both fixboot and fixmbr from the recovery console to no avail. Can anybody please help? Many thanks.

hugh-265156 01:38 26 Mar 04

some info click here click here

removal instructions see half way down this page click here

revingtosh 11:08 26 Mar 04

Ive tried running Invircible with no joy.

Its possibly because im loading it onto an already infected machine. Ive done 2 full scans with IV and it hasnt picked it up.

However, NAV still says that there is a virus there.

Any more ideas?

Don't know whether 2K has System Restore, if it has, you need to turn it off first.

adrian-204905 11:31 26 Mar 04

im running on m e i got this monitor but im having trouble with colour setting need to set to 256 coloursbut its not aplyingkeeps going back to 16 colours can anyone help please

hugh-265156 11:33 26 Mar 04

best to start a new thread on this moneytalksx1.

make sure your drivers are installed for the graphics card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…