Please evaluate my new simulation!

joelmb 23:49 25 Mar 04

Hello!

I'm now at the final stage of my MSc dissertation, and have completed the build of a mobile phone simulation for a theoretical online mobile phone company.

I now need as many of you as possible who would be willing to product evaluate it for me, and then complete a short survey based on your experience.

The links to the survey appears below the simulation so please don't forget to complete it before leaving!

* Please assume you are in the market for buying a new mobile phone on the web and you wish to evaluate the particular phone's features. *

Then please visit the website - click here

I need as many people to evaluate this as possible so please, please help me out!!

Thank you!

Joel.

Forum Editor 23:59 25 Mar 04

run Joel - we're a computer help forum, not a market research site. You've obviously put a good deal of work into it however, and in view of that I'll leave it online for another 24 hours. After that it must go I'm afraid.

I hope you'll agree that's fair.

Sir Radfordin 00:01 26 Mar 04

Wheres that link???

Doh..need to scroll down the page :)

joelmb 00:05 26 Mar 04

Ok, fair point, this isn't for commercial purposes, but still, I understand, and thanks.

So, in light of this, I really need as many responses as possible within next 24 hours please everybody! :)

Sir Radfordin 00:06 26 Mar 04

Something that an online demo will never do is give you a feel of what it is really like to use, carry in your pocket, hold in your hand. It is a good starting point and you have gone one step on from what Nokia already have for their phones. I'm guessing however this would take a while to produce and I don't know if a phone company would want to put this money into the marketing. Who knows eh?

Djohn 00:26 26 Mar 04

Excellent site joelmb. As FE has said you must have put a lot of work in to it. I had a play with the phone and the simulation works perfectly but I couldn't do the survey for you as the link is dead. :o(

joelmb 01:34 26 Mar 04

Thanks SirRadforin, Djohn for your kind comments.:) The link does now work, if you haven't already re-tried...

hugh-265156 01:57 26 Mar 04

nice site and well put together.help was usefull.

i want to get a new phone now :-)

Valvegrid 07:02 26 Mar 04

Nice clear and well laid out site. The Shockwave download of 4.2MB may put people off from trying the full features who are on dial-up.

Well done and I have completed the survey.

Paul.

TECHNODIMWIT 07:28 26 Mar 04

very clear and easy on the eye,especially like the fact that the survey doesn't ask for your email address.

whatsupdoc 08:12 26 Mar 04

nice web and must have taken a lot of time to put together. I'm glad my degree was economics. i wouldn't have lasted 5 mins in it at college or univ.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…