//some 3rd party need geo

Please do not use the Envelope to answer your

pj123 18:28 26 Dec 04

thread.

Please post responses on the Forum, not via the Envelope, that way all Forum members can see what is happening and may be able to suggest the solution. I seem to be getting a few emails from Forum members with respect to their thread. Generally I will post the email on the Forum.

dan 11 21:03 26 Dec 04

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Irishman 21:53 26 Dec 04

bump

pj123 21:33 27 Dec 04

and me, because I am still getting emails from members who email me instead of answering on the thread they started.

woodchip 21:36 27 Dec 04

second that

ACOLYTE 21:39 27 Dec 04

Is this a normal thing? as i have had 1 email from someone who said that i help with a post they made and cured there problem,i didnt relay that email in here,should i have? i dont wont to appear rude and say dont contact me if you need help,as i wont to help if i can.

VoG II 21:39 27 Dec 04

This has been going on for a long time click here

pj123 22:12 27 Dec 04

ACOLYTE, no it isn't normal. It you receive an email from the Forum you should always post it so that everyone else can see the solution.

I will always answer emails I get from the Forum, but that makes it a one to one situation.

I generally repeat the email I get on the Forum so that others can read it.

ACOLYTE 23:24 27 Dec 04

Then its down to preference,agreed the answers for problems should be shared for the benefit of all but the option to contact someone is if they agree to be contacted then its ok to do so,personally i dont mind, and now i know to post the email here to carry on the thread.Having said that I wouldnt send an email to someone without them asking me to i would think it "cheeky".

pj123 23:41 27 Dec 04

ACOLYTE, Yes, it is down to preference. See the link that VoG™ has posted. Like I said I will always answer an email but it is much better to post responses on the Forum.

ACOLYTE 23:45 27 Dec 04

Just a thought does the option to recieve emails when someone posts to your thread,if this is unticked would the envelope still work?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…