Please be very wary

Forum Editor 23:30 07 Jan 05

of any emails purporting to relate to lost children (or adults) in areas affected by the recent tsunami disaster. There are suddenly hundreds of hoax messages in circulation, and many of them contain viruses - particularly those which include attachments described as images from the disaster areas. Please don't distribute such mail, or attempt to publish details on the forum.

No bona-fide aid agency would distribute or originate such mail under any circumstances.

picklsey 07:21 08 Jan 05

bump

Baslla321 07:27 08 Jan 05

yes, I have read about these in the newspaper. Will watch out. Thanks

Dennis1 08:49 08 Jan 05

Yes and plenty of bogus charity workers as well. "scum" thanks for the warning FE,always on the ball.

handful 09:07 08 Jan 05

Thanks FE. Sad world we live in. I heard that some doctors who have gone out to try and help have not been allowed due to the fear of paedophiles being bogus doctors.

Bomberboy1943 09:29 08 Jan 05

these people who do this are the lowest of the low and dont deserve the right to have acces to the net thanks for the warning

rickf 09:38 08 Jan 05

scums of the lowest order. where do these poeple come from? another planet? it angers me that even a situation as sad as this one is used by these psychotics for exploitation.

User-312386 10:04 08 Jan 05

Totally agree

These people are lower than amoebas

rawprawn 11:18 08 Jan 05

Thank you for the warning, why are there so many sick people in this world ? Nature has proven time and again that it can inflict misery on thousands, why do some people want to add to that misery. The reason is beyond me.

JIM 11:40 08 Jan 05

I will just bump it up.

Buchan 35 12:06 08 Jan 05

Thanks for the warning FE. Very sad

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…