>>>>PLEAS HELP!!!!<<<<

dcc69 15:53 22 Mar 04

At the weekend I bought Battlefield Vietnam for my PC, I had a little trouble installing it, but everything worked out. When playing online you need something called "punk buster" enabled, this is done by simply checking a box at the bottom of the screen. When I went to enable it it come up as "Error, could not enable punk buster". I uninstalled the game and then went to reinstall it. The game has three discs, the first two discs go in fine, but when I insert the third disc it crashes my computer. How do I sole this problem, all I want to do is play!!!!

xania 16:03 22 Mar 04

There are any number of reasons why a particular program will not install. Problem is that, with the many and various types of installations, the S/W cannot always be guaranteed to work first time. Of course, with some of these games, the quality of design is likely to be less than perfect so you could have a double whammy. Firstly, I would see if your documentation had any technical support available - thery may have some answers. However, its more likely that your OS has become damage, either over the years since it was first installed or, more likely, when you attempted to install the game. If yo have XP, Ithinkyoushould be able to roll back to a cleaner installation. You could also try SFC if you have it. Otherwise, try re-installing your OS over-the-top. A, filing that, its probably a fresh OS installation.

Good luck!

Indigo 1 16:05 22 Mar 04

Check for patches and updates too, the game will almost certainly have one or two.

dcc69 16:09 22 Mar 04

What is OS and SFC?!

hugh-265156 16:27 22 Mar 04
  Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 16:35 22 Mar 04

If you go here you can download updates for pb manually witch sometimes works better than the auto update click here

This is latest version all games
click here

Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…