pleas help DVD screen half and half

ozzy 123 20:39 11 Jan 03
  ozzy 123 20:39 11 Jan 03

Hi
ive just down loaded a decoder for my pc DVD player but when i play a disc the movie appears half and half on the screen can any one please help.it also does it in media player.
many thanks ozzy...

ellas 23:32 11 Jan 03

what decorder and can you not uninstall and reinstall it.

ozzy 123 23:50 11 Jan 03

ive just finished the down load now. i went to the site i got the original download from. first i uninstalled the codec installer version 1 then i reinstalled after doing another download of the same software but from a differant location and the movies are still too far over on the screen could it be a windows settings fault and if so how can i change it please help if you can.
thanks ozzy...

northamuk 23:58 11 Jan 03

You haven't said which Player, but can't you "Drag" the window?

VoG™ 09:50 12 Jan 03

The player is Maximus - see previous thread click here

If it does it in MediaPlayer as well it suggests that it is not the player. Maybe the codecs are corrupt; try downloading them again.

northamuk 11:57 12 Jan 03

Having read the other thread, I would not have posted the stupid suggestion about dragging.

ozzy 123 17:32 12 Jan 03

yes it does still do it in media player.
ive downloaded the decoder and the maximus player agian from differant locations to the fisrt downloadand and its still the same. can any one recomend another dvd decoder download

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…