Playstation 3 as a 3d bluray player or recommend one

malgall 22:27 PM 24 Jul 11

How good is a playstation 3 as 3d bluray player Or would panasonic 310 be a better choice

northumbria61 13:15 PM 25 Jul 11

The PS3 is an excellent blue-ray player but it also a games console so there is no comparison with the Panasonic 310. Both similar in price but the PS3 gives you more for your money BUT only if you are a "gamer" and would make use of it.

If all you want is a "standalone" blue-ray player then go for the Panasonic. It is not the cheapest and you could probably find one for less money that would do the same job.

malgall 18:20 PM 25 Jul 11

I own a playstation 3 do I needs standalone player

northumbria61 20:27 PM 25 Jul 11

Seeing as you already have a PS3 you don't need another blue-ray player. My son's PS3 does an excellent job of playing blue-ray discs/dvd's - we don't have or need a separate player. Save your money or spend it on something else.

northumbria61 20:30 PM 25 Jul 11

Should have added that if you are looking for a blue-ray recorder then that is a different matter and more money. Depends on your needs.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…