Playing with ideas Which is best

tbh72 03:12 10 Aug 03

click here

or

click here

Playing is all I can do at the moment as I am suffering an insatiable conflict of interest's with my hosting companies?!?!?!? Grrrr, that's what happens when you penny pinch!!!!

tbh72 03:14 10 Aug 03

PS on the second link, you must follow the Non Members hyper.....

PPS - Please don't be filling the form in?!?!?

Forum Editor 11:27 10 Aug 03

is by far the best in my opinion.

You've missed the 't' in 'continue' on that page by the way.

tbh72 13:20 10 Aug 03

Thank's for that FE. I just needed clarification that the circle design was better.... I'll be spending the afternoon trying to break the page into components!!! Should be fun

Pesala 16:59 10 Aug 03

The desgin looks dreadful to me in both IE and Opera. A white square on a green background, with a pink elipse. The blue button overlap to the left, the text overlaps to the right. Did you mean it to look like this?

click here

The Musicman 17:10 10 Aug 03

i agree with Pesala, the circle one would look great if it all fitted correctly.

Forum Editor 18:26 10 Aug 03

that the white ground with a pink elipse was what you had designed - that's what I'm seeing in IE, there aren't any green backgrounds or white squares. I also assumed that you intended the text and hover buttons to overflow the elipse.

The hover buttons don't work by the way.

tbh72 01:02 11 Aug 03

You assumed correctly FE, although I have looked at the image provided by Pesala, I can neither find or see any reference which may have caused the green colour. Whilst it sit's in FP there is no green as in Pesala's picture.

With this type of design, I should also point out that a screen resolution of 1024*768 should be used in order to see the design as intended.

The button's aren't currently working as it's only a sketchy layout of what i'm looking to achieve, as yet it is all on one page (htm) & I intend to break it down into included page components.

Pesala 11:07 11 Aug 03

I use a pastel shade of green for my windows background, as white is hard on the eyes.

tbh72 12:34 11 Aug 03

Pesala, I can see why it appears that way to you then. The page background is set to automatic & not white.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5