Playing DVD's via TV Out

PTB007 15:11 10 Sep 04

Dear All,

I'm trying to play a dvd via the tv output on my graphics card.

I can see the computer desktop displayed on my television and can hear the sound via my sound card.

On my monitor, power dvd is open and playing the dvd and on my tv power dvd is open but is blank within?

Any advice appreciated.

Skeletor 16:05 10 Sep 04

You should be able to get the DVD to play on your PC monitor and TV simultaneously. Let us know what card you're using. If it's a NVidea card, I'll check my settings and let you know (wont be able to check till this evening though).

Skeletor 16:10 10 Sep 04

Just a thought... after you,ve set up your card to view DVDs on the TV. Have your tried rebooting.

aca 16:51 10 Sep 04

I had similar problems with a Hercules Ti500 video card.(Geforce 3) Despite TV-Out couldn't get output to TV. After lots of grief(and trying lots of different detonators) found a shareware program called TVtool. Not sure how it works but it might amplify the output. Think that you can try before you pay. Works great.

zebbydog 19:11 10 Sep 04

Do you no of a tvtool for a Radeon 9800 pro card

SEASHANTY 19:50 10 Sep 04

Any information on this website useful to you regarding ATI cards
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…