playing back a dvd problem.

brge 21:44 12 Oct 03

downloaded a dvd.rip off kazaa but when i try and play on media it says my secuirty is too high on my internet options. but ive changed it to no evail. any help would be appreciated

The Spires 21:57 12 Oct 03

I would not lower my internet security levels for all the tead in china, are you sure your not being duped in to opening your pc up to the wicked ones.

brge 22:07 12 Oct 03

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file may be formatted with an unsupported codec, or the Internet security setting on your computer is set too high. Lower your browser's security setting, and then try again.

thats what it says

chuds 22:17 12 Oct 03

No offence meant, but I think you have really come to the wrong place for advice.

You have downloaded a film of Kazaa and expect help? Are you serious?

Mind you, I could give you the answer, but will not under the auspices of this forum.

brge 22:19 12 Oct 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…