Players recommendation

HI ALL,
What are the best players around to Play, Save and Enable you to select from different sources music; to make your own CDs of your favourite tracks
Thank you all

Stuartli 08:41 22 Nov 03

Do you mean CD or DVD players, CD-RW or DVD-RW rewriters?

If you mean rewriters, then you should also acquire a DVD-ROM player, which will also play CDs.

Rewriters are not the most robust of computer components and should be kept for their main purpose i.e, burning.

They will come with burning software such as Nero to allow you to (illegally, as so many are keen to point out) make compilations of your favourite tracks.

However, if a music firm like Sony is happy to sell you copyrighted music and another of its divisions sells the hardware that allows you to copy it (for personal use or backup of course), then I'm equally happy to slate its hypocrisy.

Sorry if it wasn’t clear. I meant players as music players like real one or MAGIX ......

bremner 12:17 22 Nov 03

click here for iTunes from Apple which many think knocks the spots off WMP

Stuartli 12:42 22 Nov 03

I find Windows Media Player 9 first class - it will also play DVDs - but WinAmp is good too.

Irfanview can also be used if you have it and it's a superb picture viewer etc as well..:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…