PS2 USB PC convertor

Stu1980 20:43 16 Jan 04

I have recently purchased a convertor from that allows you to plug 2 ps2 controllers into a pc usb port.

I installed the software plugged in the device all as it said to do so but when i go to play need for speed underground all my menus are flying round as though i am pressing the up arrow on my keyboard. When i place my mouse over an option i have to be quick to click it next time it cycles round.

I managed to get into options menu but then when I click game controllers to change the button settings it freezes the game and doesnt recognise any buttons on the controller.

Does anyone have a similar problem or know how to fix this?

Any and all ideas will be appreciated! thx!

ivesy 20:49 16 Jan 04

Hi, I too have purchased the convertor. I had the same problem. I noticed the problem seems to happen with older games. One thing I tried and it worked sometimes was to press the analog button on the pad. It's a great idea the convertor (and cheap enough) but it's far from perfect!

hugh-265156 20:58 16 Jan 04

click here would be the one i would go for.

these guys didnt seem to have much luck with the converter from and win xp click here

Stu1980 13:27 17 Jan 04

thanks guys seems its a pile of crap after all ill look into that pad you suggested it looks good.

seems the problem is the drivers and win xp. too bad joytech have no mention of the product on their website or a driver update

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…