Graham* 00:04 AM 16 May 12

Are they going down? I bought a Microsoft mouse, when it arrived there were no instructions or software CD. I contacted Play to ask how to install said mouse - no response. I tried to review it, to air my concerns, but I get 'Connection reset'.

Perhaps someone could review it for me? Play

KRONOS the First 05:17 AM 16 May 12

Surely are nothing more than an e-tailer and will have nothing to do with what comes included with the products they sell in regards to driver disk and instructions?

As for's customer service/website, I too have found it lacking at times and do not use them as much as I once did.

finerty 09:50 AM 16 May 12

every time i try to order something my card details are rejected and this every-time i wanted something cant have it because their card system doesn't accept my cards.. So i don't use them

Graham* 09:57 AM 16 May 12

Anything to do with them about to lose VAT-free status, I wonder?

spuds 10:57 AM 16 May 12

I doubt if that as anything to do with the situation, because I use a number of companies that started to trade from the Channel Isles. Some are still there, while others have returned back to their roots here in England. Seems to be the same service and prices, so nothing seems to have changed much!. are very similar to the likes of Amazon, and its Market Place outlet. Any transactions or problems would have to be dealt by the seller initially.

Graham* 09:49 AM 18 May 12 have now sent me a Returns number.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11